For Research Collaborations
Thank you for your interest in working with me! I am open to collaborations on the following broad topics:
- Trustworthy Machine Learning
- Graph Machine Learning
- Information Retrieval and Recommender Systems
- Natural Language Processing
Please fill out this form to let me know your interests.
For Prospective Ph.D. Students
I am actively recruiting Ph.D. students. Below are a few tips regarding the Ph.D. program application.
- Please apply to the Ph.D. program in the School of Inforamtion Sciences at UIUC. The hard deadline is Dec. 1. For early consideration of a Graduate College fellowship, please submit your application materials by Nov. 1.
- Please mention me as a potential advisor in your application.
- Feel free to drop me an email about your application. I may not be able to reply individually but I will read it and make sure that I do not miss your application.
If you want to send me an email, please
- name your email title as “[Prospective Student] Starting Year: Your Name”;
- include your CV and undergrad transcript in the attachment;
- briefly describe your experience, and which of the research topics I work on interests you.